Enterprise Europe Network partner (Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum) organises the Medical Technology Meetingpoint 2010 at MEDTEC 2010 in Stuttgart on 24. and 25. March 2010. The MEDTEC Show itself takes place in Stuttgart from 23. - 25. March 2010 (http://www.medteceurope.com/).
MEDTEC is mainland Europe's only dedicated medical device manufacturers suppliers exhibition where design and manufacturing professionals from the medical device industry can source new technologies and suppliers. Over 11,000 such professionals expected to attend the 2010 exhibition.
Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum organised a medical technologies brokerage event during the MEDTEC 2009 on 4. and 5. March in Stuttgart, Germany. Companies, research institutes and universities operating in the medical devices sector who were interested in transnational co-operation were invited to participate in the M-Tech Meetingpoint at MEDTEC 2009. At the brokerage event companies and research institutes had had the opportunity to make contacts with potential partners to discuss business partnerships.
Topics covered at the event include:
- Assembly Equipment and Production Machinery
- Materials for Every Application
- Packaging, Sterilisation and Cleanroom Equipment
- Plastics/Disposable Devices and Diagnostics
- Outsourcing/Contract Manufacturing
- Motors, Pumps and Motion Control
- IVD Suppliers
- Technology for Inspection and Quality Control
- Precision High Speed Machining and Micro-machining
- Medical Electronics
for application in the following areas:
- Critical and emergency care
- Personal care
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Diagnostics as well as general hospital supplies and equipment sectors
You will find more information in flyer